January 31, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Oh wait, tomorrow's February. I guess I'm a little late for Christmas. It has been over four months since my last blog post (how did that happen?) so I might as well start with a confession. I just opened all our Christmas cards. Tonight. Don't judge me. It started off innocently enough. When the cards started coming in I was traveling. A lot. So I was all.…Just put them in a pile so I can make sure I have all the right addresses!!!! And then the pile got big. And I moved it around the house. Then we went on vacation, more travel, life, blah, blah, blah, busy, busy, busy. And there it sat, the pile. le sighhhhh. I almost forgot about it until one last straggler came in the mail. (Thanks for the unintentional reminder Pickel!).
Better late than never! Right? The pile is open, all the cute pictures have been swooned over. The love has been received. The addresses are saved. And a very long blog drought is possibly over. Happy 2013 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails