June 19, 2012

Favorite Pins of the Last Few Weeks

I've searched high and low for a summer bag but I'm coming up empty
this one's cute but of course it isn't available anymore
I've given up on the perfect bag and now I only have landscaping on the brain
nice neat beds, gorgeous hostas, lavender…oh my!
 the other obsession of the week has been garlic scapes
but only because they only happen once a year and I have a shit ton to cut and eat ASAP
last year we didn't eat a single one so I'm way ahead of the curve this year
I made this garlic scape pesto last week and we had it on pasta the first
night and on paninis the second. It was just okay, very strong. 
Then I made this version last night and it was so good - yum!
 I also made garlic scape carbonara but I didn't think the scapes stood out in any way
and it wasn't the best carbonara recipe I've ever used
I made this chia seed smoothie, I added coconut to mine
it tasted like a healthy pina colada
I kind of love every room in this home
And what dog wouldn't want this dome thingy?
Cooper would dirty up that thing in a hot second
Last but not least…the bloggess created an effective luggage
tag to deter theives…I wouldn't steal this bag, would you???
and on that note-





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails