I've been avoiding Pinterest like the plague. But then I saw that people I didn't even know were "pinning" pictures from my blog so I got nosey. I caved. Now I'm on there all the time, yet another computer time suck that I don't need. But there is an upside. I saw this picture of the candles in the fire place and thought, I can do this! I know this isn't a new idea, but until we get our old old old fireplace working, at least there is a little pretty going on in there.
here's our fireplace
I think it turned out pretty good!
It doesn't glow that obnoxious in person I swear
It's my fault, I need some photography lessons