May 1, 2011

Bourbon Steak

I had a great dinner in San Francisco on one of my recent trips. Actually got the chance to break away from work and head into the city. Parking was Ba-nanas!!! I hate when parking and traffic become a deterrent for doing something fun.

another Michael Mina restaurant
 a trio of fries to start off the meal - seriously?
much better than a bread basket
 the perfect little salad with quail eggs and pancetta
I'm sure you can guess what my entree was...beef short rib
 I don't normally eat dessert...
 but the pineapple upside down cake had me at "hello"
 located in the beautiful St. Francis hotel
the ceilings and chandeliers were incredible
a quick walk around Union Square afterwards
I ♥ San Francisco

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog you got here! Nice post. SF is my fab too:) Thanks for sharing!
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And I will certainly check it out :) keri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails