April 29, 2011

Denver Craigslist

I've bought a lot of pieces off Craigslist since we moved downtown
some have fit right in
others are waiting for some love
I told you about him - to paint or not to paint
This lady and gent are waiting for some TLC
it appears i have a thing for slender curvy legs
maybe I am projecting my own desires for slender curvy legs
These are still in the "maybe" pile, Bernie has not come around
a second opinion is in order
And let's not forget the dude with the lovely feet waiting for fabric
I'm still in search of a few more pieces
a secretary
maybe some mid century modern chairs
bedside tables

anything interesting on your local Craigslist?



1 comment:

  1. Wow you have found some really amazing pieces on Craigslist! I have found some great pieces through craigslist as well, most every piece of furniture in our home is either from Craigslist, or Goodwill:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails