December 1, 2010

Wednesday Windows 3

Almost forgot! Thanks to Pickel for the reminder that it was Wednesday. Just one pic this week, my view out of my window on Tampa Bay. Yes, I know, I shouldn't have went on my trip but the antibiotics are kicking in and I'm taking it easy. Today was the first day since Saturday that I could actually talk and almost sound like myself instead of an old man that smokes.

My 14th floor balcony at the Marriott Waterside, swank digs. But I had a better view last year, this year I had to lean over the rail to get a shot of the bay. I had visions of dropping my cell phone 14 floors and explaining that one to my boss. Did I mention I got a frickin 80 minute massage today? Oh man, so nice. Expensive, but nice.

Here are the instructions from Sherri at The Claw:

Post two pictures on your blog. The first, is literally a picture taken from a window (from your home, car, wherever your window view may be at the time)

the second - a little peek into your world (a window into it if ya will - and I know you will), with a bit of an explantation. You can use the second image as a stepping off point for sharing something with your blog readers (and me - please link back to the claw in a comment if you play along), that they may not know about you or your life. It can be anything. It need not be particularly revealing, or profound, just describe what is going on in the picture. Perhaps, we can learn a bit more about each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails