|last year's decorations|
While Christmas shopping this year I saw a few unique things...
- A Chihuahua in a Santa suit in Banana Republic
- 3 people being taken out of the mall in cuffs, shop lifting I assume
- A lady in Sephora with a stroller...holding two dogs
- A woman frantically running around Whole Foods looking for Steak-ums. Not gonna find them there sister!
- An English Sheepdog in Lululemon
What is it about Colorado, Cherry Creek in particular, that makes people think they can bring their dogs to the mall/grocery store/etc. if they are small? And in a baby stroller no less?