December 4, 2010

Dear Santa...

I've been a very good girl this year...I swear...so...if you have time to stop by our house, maybe you could drop a few little things off under our tree. Don't worry, our fire place is not yet functional so you won't burn your ass.

Maybe these Chocolate Chocolate Croissants?
Or Sparkles Uggs? In Black.
I think one of these frames will look pretty on my vanity
Maybe a bottle of my favorite wine Santa?
I'm not ready for this bad boy yet, but someday soon...20% off if you get it at BB&B with those pesky coupons that are all over the place and right now there is free shipping on orders over $100.
And while we're on the subject, I'm getting this book for every woman I know. It's not about a diet, despite the title. And you don't need to have cancer for it to be relevant. Don't be offended if you get one of these, just read it and humor me. Maybe you'll learn something.
And since we're on the subject, this juicer has changed my life. I've used it almost every day since I've gotten it. It makes me want to grow vegetables and frequent farmer's markets. I wanted to juice after I saw CrazySexyCancer but had a bad run in with some carrot juice and that idea went out the window. Since then my friend Claire bought one. Then me. Then Heather. Then Carolina. We're starting a juicing revolution here in Denver. Buy one. All the cool kids are doing it.
Okay, off the health kick and back to reality. So how about this lovely? Remember I have large hands.
I've had my eye on this Lululemon jacket for awhile, in black.
Did I mention I like letterpress stationary? I bought these for myself earlier this year on Etsy.
Maybe a set that said Merci would be a nice addition to my collection. I would ask the seller to make them in a note card instead of the flat card. Etsy sellers are very accommodating!
Keeping with the French theme, I want one of these cutie-patooties. Like the light colored one on the right. Don't tell Cooper.

So, that's it Santa. Do what you can after taking care of all the needy children in the world. If I can only get one thing this year, I'll take the puppy. If I can't get a puppy, then I'll settle for everything else on my list. Or a new refridgerator. Thanks Santa. With love, keri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails