November 16, 2010

BL3 Week 11

LOSERS - ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT!!!

I've been traveling since Thursday which means less exercise, less sleep and lots of eating out. But travel doesn't mean you have to go totally crazy. This morning I made a simple change on my room service order that saved me a lot of calories - I swapped out the hash browns with a fruit cup. Easy peasy. When I was staying with a friend I made all fruit smoothies with spinach and powdered greens to start my day off right.

I scheduled a workout with my trainer the morning before I left and one the evening I get home so I don't take any more time off than I have to. While I was gone I didn't work out in a traditional sense, but I did do crunches and sit ups a few nights. My work and travel days were active with lots of walking, stairs, and lifting 2L bottles of Pepsi (for hours!) - that works up quite a sweat let me tell you! And because I wasn't sitting behind my desk there was no snacking. So while I may have had a few french fries, overall I still did okay with no snacking between meals and I never cleaned my plate. Six days later and I'm feeling pretty good, we'll see if my scale agrees with me when I get home.Traveling is never easy but you can be successful, it just takes a little more planning and commitment.

Drum roll please! Remember this is a running total, not a weekly result. (positive #'s are good, negative #'s not so much)

Keri 5.58%
Danielle -2.50%
Karin 2.37%
Claire 4.38%
Lori -1.64%
Michelle S-B -0.87%
Michelle M-K 1.78%
Sharon 2.45%
Bernice 4.96%
Carolina 0.81%
Melinda -0.64%

This is getting to be a very tight race, Claire and Bernice both had really good weeks! So right now this is how we stand: 1. Moi 2. Bernice 3. Claire. One week left, give it your all!!!! Picture this lady whipping your ass into shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails