November 10, 2010

BL3 Week 10

ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT!!! I will not get sick I will not get sick I will not get sick. I just keep making my green juice and fruit smoothies like they're going out of style. I have a lot of travel the balance of the year, plus this contest, plus holidays and vacation and such. There is no room for getting sick I tell you!!!

Drum roll please! Remember this is a running total, not a weekly result. (positive #'s are good, negative #'s not so much)

Keri 5.58%
Danielle -2.50%
Karin 2.79%
Claire 4.04%
Lori -1.64%
Michelle S-B -0.43%
Michelle M-K 0.59%
Sharon 2.45%
Bernice 4.58%
Carolina 0.81%
Melinda -0.64%

I'm first still, wooh hoo!  I had a great couple of weeks with the cruise and all but I'm a little worried that I have a shit ton of travel the balance of the year.  Detroit this week, Maryland next, Detroit again, then Tampa.  I need to concentrate on eating good first and foremost and try to get some exercise in.

Bernice had a huge week and is in second place!  Claire jumped up into third!  They work together, who do you think wants it more??? I'm betting on Claire, once she sees a win in her sights watch out cuz she might just run your ass over on her way to the top :) Carolina is on her way to Chile and Hawaii so I'm guessing she's out - have an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails