October 5, 2010

BL3 Week 5

Good news - it looks like we're going 12 weeks!  That would take us to November 23rd, just before Thanksgiving. Most of you said yes, or at least, didn't say no, so...Game On for an extra 5 weeks! 

Drum roll please! Remember this is a running total, not a weekly result. (positive #'s are good, negative #'s not so much)

Keri 4.31%
Danielle -3.59%
Karin 1.19%
Claire 2.02%
Lori -1.64%
Marcy 0.33%
Michelle S-B 0.43%
Tracy 1.56%
Chelsea 0.41%
Michelle M-K 0.00%
Sharon 1.84%
Bernice 2.82%
Carolina 0.0%
Melinda -1.27%

Personally I had another great week! I got in a lot of walks, finally.  I still have to get in another big one this weekend so the 1/2 marathon doesn't cripple me.  The Top 3 for week 5: Me in first (yeah me!) followed by Bernice.  Claire moved up one spot to third.  Good job everyone!

Here's the latest update on my list of goals for the 4 weeks before the cruise:

1. no alcohol until the cruise - ummm, again 2 glasses.  White this time.  It appears I can avoid wine, unless Bernie brings it to me.  At least he got a headache :)
2. no ordering takeout (pizza, chinese) - success!
3. weights at least 2 days every week - success!
4. yoga at least 1-2 days every week - nope, not this week, too much #5
5. cardio at least 2 days every week, one for at least 20 minutes and one long walk each week to get ready for the half marathon (6miles, 8+ miles, 10+ miles, 1/2 marathon on 10/17) - success! 3 mile, 7.14 mile, and 4.25 mile walks!
6. don't eat if I'm not hungry, stop eating when I'm full - success!
7. green juice, fruit smoothies, and salads for breakfast/lunch at least 4 days per week - success! (4 days)
8. I commit to putting all of my workouts on my calendar, so I don't forget to do them - success!
9. I will schedule a workout buddy, ensuring that I go even when I don't want to (Claire, Chelsea, and Carolina - this means you!) - success!

Week 2 Summary: 7.0/9 - funny thing is I feel like I did even better than last week!
Week 1 Summary: 7.5/9

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails