September 4, 2010

Emeril's Buttermilk "Fried" Chicken

I've been telling everyone this is THE Best chicken recipe I've had.  Ever.  I don't know why I never posted it before.  You must try, I insist.  I've done it with both the Essence and the Creole seasoning, both are good.  Put it together before you go to work and then just pop it in the oven when you get home, voila, awesome chicken.  Word to the wise, read the entire recipe before getting started as there definitely is some waiting involved.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm fried chicken. I haven't had fried chicken in........a long time. Sounds dreamy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgee, I just clicked this to download the recipe and saw Karen's comment, and I LOVE that all this bloggety blogging is making the most random connections in the world! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a small world. More than half the blogs I read are because I saw them on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails