September 28, 2010

BL3 Week 4

Only 3 weeks left unless... about half of you (me, Claire, Bernice, Sharon, Tracy, Carolina, Melinda) got back with me today saying you were up for extending the contest to 12 weeks.  That would take us to November 23rd, just before Thanksgiving.  If the rest of you are up for it, I'm up for the added challenge!

Here it is, drum roll please!  Remember this is a running total, not a weekly result. (positive #'s are good, negative #'s not so much)

Keri  4.06%
Danielle  -3.44%
Karin  1.07%
Claire  1.68%
Lori  -1.64% 
Marcy  -0.33%  
Michelle S-B  0.43%
Tracy  1.56%
Chelsea  0.41%
Michelle M-K  -0.59%
Sharon  1.84%
Bernice  2.75%
Carolina  0.0%
Melinda  -0.64%

Personally I had a great week!  I got in a lot of workouts, juiced a lot, ate less and voila, results! Bernice and Sharon are in second and third followed by Claire.  Still any one's game at this point.

Last week I gave you my list of goals for the next 4 weeks until the cruise, here is my progress for last week:


1. no alcohol until the cruise - ummm, had two glasses of red with dinner Friday night
2. no ordering takeout (pizza, chinese) - success!
3. weights at least 2 days every week - success!
4. yoga at least 1-2 days every week - success! (ouch Carolina, in a good way)
5. cardio at least 2 days every week, one for at least 20 minutes and one long walk each week to get ready for the half marathon (6miles, 8+ miles, 10+ miles, 1/2 marathon on 10/17) - half way successful with one 3 mile walk
6. don't eat if I'm not hungry, stop eating when I'm full - success!
7. green juice, fruit smoothies, and salads for breakfast/lunch at least 4 days per week - success! (5 days)
8. I commit to putting all of my workouts on my calendar, so I don't forget to do them - success!
9. I will schedule a workout buddy, ensuring that I go even when I don't want to (Claire, Chelsea, and Carolina - this means you!) - success!

Week 1 Summary: 7.5/9, I'm happy with that! I think I can do better this week, even with a short trip to Orlando.  Danielle and Karin have written similar goals for themselves and we're holding each other accountable for the next three weeks until we set sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails