September 21, 2010

BL3 Week 3

Wow, no time for blogging this week.  Only 4 weeks left, unless you guys take me up on my offer to extend the contest a few weeks.  Hmm?  Any takers?  I'm watching the season premier of the Biggest Loser - the first episode is always soooooo slooooowwwww.  

Here it is, drum roll please!  Remember this is a running total, not a weekly result.  (positive #'s are good, negative #'s not so much)

Keri  3.04%
Danielle  -3.13%
Karin  0.83%
Claire  1.68%
Lori  -1.64% 
Marcy  -1.67%  
Michelle S-B  1.30%
Tracy  1.56%
Chelsea  -0.08%
Michelle M-K  -1.18%
Sharon  2.45%
Bernice  2.60%
Carolina  0.0%
Mindy  0.0%

Not a stellar week for me but I'm still in the lead followed by Bernice and Sharon!  Good job ladies!!! So we're struggling a bit this time around and maybe I can provide some added motivation/competition these next 4 weeks...

Some of you might remember that I'm going on a cruise next month with Danielle and Karin - it's a Jillian Michael's sponsored cruise.  We thought it would be a pretty fun girls weekend.  So Karin gets an email today stating that SHE won an exclusive meet and greet with Jillian herself - only 20 people were chosen!!!  How awesome is that?  I never win anything, so even knowing someone that wins something is exciting enough for me.  The good and the bad of it is she can bring ONE person with her. How does a girl choose?  Rock paper scissors?  I'm trying to talk Danielle into competing for the ticket...making a commitment to do our best for the next 4 weeks.  This whole thing just came up today so there are still some discussions to be had, but so far this is what I have committed to:

1. no alcohol until the cruise
2. no ordering takeout (pizza, chinese) - will make healthful substitutions at home
3. weights at least 2 days every week
4. yoga at least 1-2 days every week
5. cardio at least 2 days every week, one for at least 20 minutes and one long walk each week to get ready for the half marathon (6miles, 8+ miles, 10+ miles, 1/2 marathon on 10/17)
6. don't eat if I'm not hungry, stop eating when I'm full
7. green juice, fruit smoothies, and salads for breakfast/lunch at least 4 days per week
8. I commit to putting all of my workouts on my calendar, so I don't forget to do them
9. I will schedule a workout buddy, ensuring that I go even when I don't want to (Claire, Chelsea, and Carolina - this means you!)

Whatever our challenge turns out to be, I challenge you to give it your all for the next 4 weeks.  Are you up for it?

p.s. SO, it appears I start every sentence with SO.  SO, I had to go back and delete most of them.  SO that sucks, but at least I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails