July 28, 2010

Another great day in detox!

Day 3
Down 1.6lbs!

I felt so good after yoga and dinner last night that I took the dog for a walk around the lake. Then a shower and off to bed. Living healthy is a sun up to sun down event let me tell you. How do people with kids do it? No idea.

This morning I woke up very tired, couldn’t get my eyes open and I was slightly sore from yoga. I have been waking up exhausted for a couple of weeks now. I’m not sure what is going on with that.  I don't remember waking up at all.

8:00am Green Lemonade. Only 30 minutes to prep everything today but I didn’t get too creative.

9:00am-10:30am Breakfast. I had a pear and a large bowl of berries. I think this is all I can manage.

12:00pm Lunch. German chocolate cake Larabar. Salad with cukes and the Dijon dressing I made yesterday. I put some more Stevia in the dressing and that helped immensely! Lettuce/almond butter/honey wraps from Monday’s blog. Here is a crazy thought – your nut butters should only have nuts in them! And raw honey – smells better than regular honey! I’m full.

I was worried about the dog needing to go out because he is on steroids for 3 weeks so I ran home to let him out and stopped at the farmer’s market on the way. All in under an hour!

2:00pm Having some tea. Thought a little caffeine would help but still feeling a little slow today.

4:15pm Green Lemonade. Going down like grass. I have a slight headache – maybe it is a sympathy headache since Chelsea and Claire both said they have headaches too. Maybe it is just all 3 of us trying to get out of yoga. No dice ladies.

5:30pm Hot power yoga with Claire.  Boring, but a good sweat.  I thought Claire was going to go postal on a girl that came late and put her mat directly in line, and touching, Claire's mat.  After several foot to face incidences the girl moved over.

8:00pm dinner.  Ezekiel sprouted grain pasta with an artichoke pasta sauce I bought at the farmer's market.  The sauce was good.  The pasta tasted like wet card board.  I had some parmesan on top.  Had some Dagoba 74% dark chocolate for dessert.  My lower back is killing me!  But worse than that, I'm out of apples which is a huge part of my juicing repertoire.  Not sure how tomorrow is going to play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails