June 21, 2010

S.P.R.I.N.G. Swap brought to you by The Claw

I participated in my first Swap organized by Sherri over at The Claw.  See details here.  My little packet of goodies came from Beth at What I Should Have Said and Mundane and Magical.  The theme you ask?  S.P.R.I.N.G.  There wasn't a note so I had to use my imagination which as an engineer pretty much sucks.  S: sunflower?  P: Peach State Paradise book.  R & I: ? ummmm, not sure.  N: a pretty little spring notebook.  G: the Gilliam lemon candies and/or the pink garden gloves.  Thanks Beth!!!  If I totally missed the point on a couple of items feel free to let me know, but either way, thanks for all the pretty things!  I'll be trying out the gloves in my garden today.


My swap partner was the lovely Sherri and if you want to see what I sent check it out over at Le Claw.  Thanks for organizing Sherri and for letting me participate in my very first Swappity Swap!  I can't wait to see everyone's packages.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you finally have your package! I think she may have opted not to do the SPRING acronym, and just sent you spring-y gifts. Looks like you received a super swappity swap package - and thanks again for mine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails