June 1, 2010

BL2 Week 8

Biggest Loser finale was last week - man those people lost a lot of weight.  The winner lost an entire large person.  Perfectly timed by NBC, My BFF Jillian's new show starts tonight, looking forward to it.  As for our little group, a couple of people were ready to throw in the towel last week but remember, this contest is 12 weeks long and there is still time to get back on track.  Keep your eye on the prize - your very own custom bag like mine below from your fellow competitor Pickel (check out her Etsy shop, I told her what I wanted and poof I had a lovely farmer's market bag fit for a tall girl):

Below is the percentage of weight loss after Week 8 (this is a running total, not a weekly result). I'm not announcing any winners this week because the majority of y'all didn't weigh in.  And I didn't send out reminders other than facebook because I'm not a tyrant and it was a long weekend, fun was had by all I'm sure.  But it is a new week now and time to get back on track.  I will say good job to Karin for losing a few pounds over the holiday!  And welcome home Anne Marie who came home safely (and a couple pounds lighter) from a month long trip to Africa!  We have 4 weeks left - how much can you lose?  I'm signing up for 8lbs.

Keri 0.25%
Pickel 0.56%
Karin 4.88%
Carolina 0.79%
Kristy 1.70%
Auntie Ann 0.68%
Jennifer 3.05%
Tracy 0.00%
Danielle 1.24%
Claire 3.16%
Mindy 0.65%
Jamie 2.14%
Amy S-C 2.56%
Lara 0.75%
Marcy 0.00%
Megan 1.73%
Leah 1.14%
Molly 1.47%
Heidi 7.90%
Anne Marie 1.69%
Amanda 0.58%
Michelle 3.55%
Lori 3.33%
Stef 0.76%
Chelsea 1.89%
Sharon 2.54%

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails