April 27, 2010

BL2 Week 3

It is important to reward yourself for a job well done.  If you have a bit of weight to lose, you could make a list of prizes to give yourself after each 5lbs you lose (just don't make them food related, obv).  I've decided to use silver bangles because I like the symbolism of putting one on if I lose 5lbs and taking one off if I move backwards.  It is a constant visual reminder of my progress, or lack there of.  Those bracelets are staring me in my face each morning and I can't wait to put the first one on.  What rewards do you have planned for yourself?

Below is the percentage of weight loss after Week 3 (this is a running total, not a weekly result).  We got some slow and steady progress going on and a little back sliding here and there - someone reminded me today that this is a marathon not a sprint so keep it up.  One bad week can't, shouldn't, break you.  We have Heidi in first place again followed by Sharon and Lori - excellent job again ladies but we're all coming for you!

Keri 1.01%
Pickel 0.89%
Karin 0.99%
Carolina 0.79%
Kristy 1.06%
Auntie Ann 0.68%
Jennifer 2.44%
Tracy 0.00%
Danielle 0.00%
Claire 2.11%
Mindy 0.33%
Jamie 1.46%
Amy S-C 1.28%
Lara 0.75%
Marcy 1.03%
Megan 1.19%
Leah 1.14%
Molly -0.37%
Heidi 8.62%
Anne Marie 0.00%
Amanda 0.58%
Michelle 1.78%
Lori 2.52%
Stef 1.14%
Chelsea 0.90%
Sharon 3.11%

The Master your Metabolism Cookbook is out today.  My copy is in the mail, I'll let you know if it is worth it.  Have you read any good fitness/weight loss related books you want to recommend?

If you didn't see it on Facebook, I have finally figured out a prize for the winner of BL2...a custom keri bag from Lerato Designs.  You can pick your fabric, strap length, etc. and Pickel will make you a lovely bag.  Unless she wins, then I'll have to rethink it.  You will be able to walk to the Farmer's Market in style for sure.  Here's my bag, pretty awesome.  Game on bitches, mama needs a new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails