April 20, 2010

Biggest Loser 2 - Week 2 Results

Week two is behind us and I had such a great week!  For the first time in I think, oh, I don't know, EVER!, I didn't gain weight when I went on a trip for work.  How you ask?  Well, I used a technique I learned from the (highly recommended by moi) Beck Diet.  I said, NO CHOICE.  I have no choice but to stay on track if I want to meet my goals.  (um, I just proofread this last sentence and I wrote "to eat my goals" WTF).  It may sound stupid but it is so powerful.  I took control over my meals by packing my lunch, eating foods that list calories like sandwiches from Starbucks, skipped big dinners out with my coworkers, didn't drink any alcohol, etc.  It was a break thru.  Let's hope I do as well this week in San Francisco...a little more tempting spot than Tucson.

I'm doing the Beck Diet with Danielle and Karin so it is helpful to check in with them daily via email.  Hopefully you have someone you're checking in with to help hold you accountable.  It's hard to skip a workout when both ladies are nagging me, I mean, suggesting to me I can do push-ups and crunches and at least get 5 minutes in.  Hard to argue with that....I just dropped down and did 20 push-ups.  5 minutes is better than 0 minutes any way you look at it.

Below is the percentage of weight loss after Week 2 (this is a running total, not a weekly result).  Heidi has lost more weight in two weeks than I've seen anywhere other than on NBC's the Biggest Loser.  Congrats Heidi!  But seriously, who can meet her next Tuesday in Rochester Hills to supervise her weigh in?  Ha ha, no, seriously (wink wink).  Sharon and Jamie pulled way ahead this week too - great job everyone!  Such an impressive group.

Keri 1.01%
Pickel 0.00%
Karin 1.86%
Carolina 0.40%
Kristy 0.64%
Auntie Ann 0.68%
Jennifer 1.83%
Tracy 0.00%
Danielle 0.93%
Claire 1.05%
Mindy 0.33%
Jamie 2.04%
Amy S-C 1.28%
Lara 1.49%
Marcy 0.69%
Megan 1.62%
Leah 1.26%
Molly -0.37%
Heidi 6.81%
Anne Marie 0.00%
Amanda 0.00%
Michelle 0.00%
Lori 1.83%
Stef -0.38
Chelsea 0.66%
Sharon 3.11%

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails