March 14, 2010

My Etsy

When I first heard about Etsy I was like, what the hell is Etsy?  Basically it is a market place for creative people who make things.  At first it was totally overwhelming but once you know what you are looking for, you can narrow your search down.  Here are a few of the fabulous things I've purchased:

Merci cards from Sweet Bella Cards.  Pricey, but very lovely and I love any thank you card in French.

Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils.  Hoping to transform the basement bath with this project.  I've asked this seller to design a stencil based on the Imperial Trellis wallpaper that I want for our first floor bath.  Fingers crossed!

Fabric bucket from Smidgebox.  I didn't come across this lovely shop, Marija gets credit for the find.  This seller was awesome to work with and sent me loads of fabric pictures so I could design my own custom bucket.  I should get it next week made from the two bottom fabrics on the right side of the picture below.



Do you have any awesome Etsy finds?

5 comments:

  1. keri, thanks so much for the kind words. I am excited for you to get your bucket, too!! It won't be long, now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I'm so excited you got those fabric buckets! I can't wait to see them! I spent ALL of our money at Target this morning, so no smidgebox buckets for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to see what paint colors we choose in some of the rooms before I ordered more - but I am excited to get my first one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Lesley, thanks for being so great to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. etsy oh etsy...what a glorious place you be.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails