March 19, 2010

Blogs I Dig...


I've seen this done on other blogs - a little shout out to the bloggers who I love to read.  And since we are getting a shitstorm of snow, I figured the locals might need a little something to keep them busy this weekend.  Here it goes, in no particular order:

Written by Bernie's cousin Nipper's wife Marija.  Actress, wife, mom, crafty woman extrordinaire.  When I started reading this blog I was all, what the hell is a blog?  Now look at me.

I read about Raina in Elle Decor last year - an inerior designer recently transplanted to Denver.  All in all I would call it a design blog.  Anyone who puts a Happy Effin Birthday hat on their kid is okay in my book.  Hilarious.  Raina introduced me to my interior designer Jamie Foley.  Thanks!  And her blog roll led me to the next two blogs on my list, I just had to check them out based on name alone.  Double thanks!

The Claw
Sherri has a wicked sick sense of humor which I'm totally into.  It cracks my shit up the way she inserts herself and others into photos next to celebs and rockers.  Want to have a par-tay with Ryan Gossling?  Sherri is your girl.  She loves the Rock and the Roll.  And don't get me started on the movie reviews, 4 and a half Claws up!

The name alone brought me in.  This is the first W&M blogpost I ever read and I thought it was laugh out loud funny.  She had me at "what-the-fuckery."

Bernie's new blog about starting his own business.  Much success honey!  Blog on with your bad ass.

So there you have it, my Top 5.  So what's your favorite blog?  Are there any lurkers hanging out here at My Year Started Tuesday Night?  Introduce yourselves - the more the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks, I missed this post, but thanks so much for the mention! hope you have your swap package by now?! please say yes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails